Monday 9 July 2012

A fresh start

I'd almost forgotten that I ever started this blog. It's been such a long time since I wrote anything here and so much has happened in the three or four years since I last posted: three relationships started and finished, a further re-assessment of my sexuality and, in the past few days, what looks as if it may be the beginning of the next phase.

My relationship with Mistress Molly finally ended a couple of years ago. I had flown out to Australia where we were going to do some work together; she had already been there for a few weeks. She told me when we met at my hotel for lunch that she was no longer my Mistress. We continued to work together for another year or so but, at the end, we became incapable of having any kind of discussion without an argument. Eventually, after a period of bitter negotiation, I sold her my shares in our joint business and moved on.

I was, by then, in another D/s relationship. A couple of months after I returned from Oz, I met the Empress at a conference and market in Cannes. We were at a reception and sat together over dinner. The Empress is Danish. She told me that I looked as if I needed a hug and came back to my apartment with me; she told me that she was particularly interested in anal sex. I thought she just meant receiving but within a week I had learnt that she was as interested in fucking me.

It was supposed to be a 'conference' fling but I had not counted on the intervention of Eyjafjallajokull. The volcano erupted on the day we were due to fly home. Our flights were canceled and we decided to travel together. It was an epic journey that involved a flight to Germany, trains to Brussels and Paris, a motor cycle taxi from Paris to Caen, a ferry across the channel and, finally, a cab home from Portsmouth.

The Empress stayed with me in N16 for ten days. In that time I became her pet: collared, feminised, chastised.




No comments: