Friday, 21 December 2007

Molly and thursday

I became Molly's slave in Amsterdam a few months after I'd met her in Canada.

She'd known nothing about BDSM when we met but she did her research very thoroughly when she went home. She bought the Topping Book, the Bottoming Book, SM101, the Art of Japanese Rope Bondage and anything else she could lay her hands on. When she came to London on her way to a conference in Amsterdam we went to Fettered Pleasures on Holloway Road where I bought her a crop. Without my knowing, she went to visit Mistress Tytania for some training in how to be a Mistress.

Molly sent the following account of what then happened to her mentor:

I am on the plane on my way home now. I’ve been meaning to write to you and answer your question about how it all went - but had no time. I want to say thankyou for teaching me lots of things, it really helped me - I had an amazing time with my slave on our time away.

My slave arrived in town the Tuesday evening and on the Wednesday morning I had to attend a work meeting I was a little nervous about. So, I was imagining maybe having a low key evening with him before my meeting in the morning. Also, on the Tuesday evening he had to go to a work dinner and so did I so the idea was that we would have no plan for play Tuesday evening, but we had arranged that at 3pm Wednesday we would meet at the hotel to do our first BDSM scene. When I say hotel, it was more of an apartment, we called it ‘our house’ it was so big! Because we both had work meetings Wednesday morning, we thought we would meet at “our house” at 3pm and take it from there.

Before we went away on our Rendezvous, I had seen him (the day after I spent the afternoon in your playroom) and we had gone shopping for things that we might like to have for time away. So by the time we were in ‘our house’ I had some clothes, a flogger, a riding crop, a collar for him and other things. Was so much fun, the shopping!

So, he got back to ‘our house’ on the Tuesday night and, unexpectedly, instead of waiting for the Wednesday time, we went straight into some BDSM stuff right then. I told him to undress and kneel at my bedside and I put a collar on him - we both trembled, it was a lot more intense than I expected it to be, putting on the collar.

As he knelt in front of me, I told him that I was Mistress Molly, but he was to call me Mistress M and I would call him "thursday" because some time ago I asked him to email me fantasies on Thursdays and he never did, so being called thursday would remind him.

It all just came out, I didn’t expect it to, in fact I was worried I wouldnt think of anything to say. I told him he was my only slave and I was his only mistress and all this sort of thing. Having spent the afternoon with you and your slave strange-ways was so helpful for me to be able to do it - even though I know you and strange-ways would not have such a commitment, but it was good to see you interacting.

As I told you before, we had already done "lists" on email about what we would and wouldn’t do in BDSM activites but i told him that night he had to kneel by my bed and write the list of activities he wanted, didn’t want, and might want. and write it in alphabetical order. while I kept checking it and getting him to get me things and do other things for me etc

So that was the beginning, he was in town visiting me for 2 days.. and we did 4 sessions of Mistress M and thursday in those 2 days -

It was all a very intense and an incredible experience. Hard to explain, but I know you wanted me to let you know how we went and I will certainly will try to explain below.

I can’t believe that I could do it really. And actually we were both so good at it together. He is very natural at being the submissive, I did panic underneath quite often as the Domme, sometimes feeling not sure what to do, and also I found it hard to go fully into Domme headspace and be very commanding. But I think I did manage to do that in two of our 4 sessions, you know – to totally get in that headspace and when I managed that, I was very good at it, it felt natural and exciting. I knew then that I could really love it.

What an intense, erotic and emotionally-deep thing to do. After each scene we were so spaced out, floating – slave thursday compared the after-floating feeling to that feeling you get after you do an intense yoga class. Only this time it is a high that goes on and on for much longer. It reminded me lots of the work I have done in tantric workshops and learning erotic breathing with Barbara Carrellas from NYC and I used lots of those breathing techniques in our scenes.

The afternoon spent in your tutorial gave me the confidence to do it all, to keep going despite the moments of doubt.I was very surprised at how much I LOVED doing it all. We went very slowly at first, and slowly I found the Mistress M personality. She was even sometimes quite funny I thought! (although thursday did not see the funny side).As I said, the first session was late on Tuesday night - being the first session, we went very slowly, kept it very simple and gentle, (kneeling in front of the mistress, collar and things).

Then 2nd session early next morning (Wednesday) when we woke up (about 6am) which was very good as well, again simple things (a bit of rope tying up wrists, kissing feet and things, I was good on the rope stuff and I remembered lots of the things you showed me) that session was very very strong even though simple…we did lots of face sitting in restraint situation. So good!

Then the main session (it was meant to be the first but in the end, it was the third) that we had "booked in" with each other at 3pm which was after we had both finished our work meetings - that main session went for about 5 hours, and was incredible. I got back from my meeting and got dressed in Mistress M clothes. I looked very good! He came back from his meeting and didn’t expect me to be Mistress M straight away, but I opened the door as MM, he gave me flowers and I told him to undress and go down on his knees. I put the collar on him, and we went from there.

Mistress M did quite funny things... In that main session, Mistress was setting tasks for thursday to do, demanding that he memorise certain positions by codes of A, B , C , D etc (mainly because I was quite nervous and couldnt think what on earth to do, and how to be the top, so I just starting training him in positions and demanding that he remember them.) I had done reading that told me I should have planned a scene, but I just had not planned it, I was so overwhelmed by the whole thing, so it was very good that all this started coming out on the spot as we developed into it..

We did hot wax and that was one of the highlights for me… tied him up in a body harness and restrained his arms to his body laid him on a bed and dripped wax on him, on his nipples etc removing the wax with violent scratching. All while sitting on his face as Mistress M likes it. Afterwards we went for dinner as our selves (our non D/s roles) and we were laughing at the complexity of all the things for thursday to do.


MonMouth said...

Interesting stuff. Welcome to blogging, Thursday.

be naughty,


Unknown said...

May I second Mon's welcome and enjoy the journey...

Lolita said...

Hello, Thursday!

bird298 said...

Thanks to all of you.

It was good to meet you in New York, Lolita. I hope to see you again some day when I am less preoccupied.